- Bed and Breakfast in Worcestershire
Welcome to Hill Farm
Lovely cosy and comfortable converted barn on two floors, with one double bedroom and shower room/wc, one twin bedroom and bathroom/wc,. TVs up and downstairs , Sitting room and kitchen/dining area with washing machine, fridge, microwave and cooker. Downstairs WC
Rooms are comfortable and spacious, antique furniture etc, thick curtains, carpets throughout, and with fluffy towels and all little hotel luxuries like soap and shampoos in the bathrooms.
Sleeps two in a double, two in a twin, and two bed is available for a fifth and 6th person in a separate room downstairs (not normally available, only when over four people are booking.)
Breakfast will be provided with cereals, our home made bread, eggs fresh daily from our chickens and home made jams and marmalades. Fresh Croissants from the local baker.
We can also provide home cooked dinner, from our cordon bleu trained owners kitchen, either simple or very gastronomic or somewhere in between, plus wines to match the occasion. Menus are seasonal and we use vegetables from our Kitchen garden and other local produce.
We are in a very rural and peaceful location, just ten minutes north or worcester situated in a very pristine farm - no animals except horses and dogs, and our little family of chickens, there is a small lake with ducks, swans and guineafowl. And a rowing boat for trips round the lake. Chairs for sundowners by the lake.
Own transport needed.
There are many gastro pubs and eateries very nearby
We are 45 minutes from the centre of Birmingham, Stratford, Ludlow or Cheltenham. And 15 minutes from the M5
- Children and infants are welcome. - we have a cot and bedding High chair, bath mat, stair gate, toys etc, the charge for the loan of this is £10.
- Also Dogs - There is a charge for dogs of £5 per dog per night.
- As the Annexe is on two floors, accomodation is not suitable for wheelchairs or the disabled.
- There is a large patio and table and chairs, plus a barbeque - bring your own fuel. THere is plenty of sitting space on the huge lawn by the little lake, for sundowners or picnics, also miles of off road foot paths around the farm for walking
- We do not accept credit cards
Telephone: 01886 888678
Email the Owner
- Period Property
- Farm Stay
- Country Property
- Special Diets Catered For
- Accepts Pets
- Children Welcome
- On-site Parking
- Laundry Facilities
- Wi-fi Available
- Evening Meals Available
- Local Produce Served